Thermex-Thermatron offers in-house Radio Frequency and Microwave training seminars. These seminars are invaluable for managers, operators and service personnel and are offered at a nominal fee. They are generally conducted once a quarter, with participants receiving individual training manuals and a certificate upon completion.
Topics covered in the seminars range from the fundamentals of high frequency heating to the details of troubleshooting and preventive maintenance of Radio Frequency and Microwave systems.
Typically, the seminars are divided into the following sections:
- Principles of Operation of the Equipment
- High Frequency Components and Circuits
- PLC Controls and Automation
- Fundamentals of Dielectric Heating
- Setup and Operation of the Equipment
- Personnel and Equipment Safety
- Troubleshooting and Maintenance
For more information, contact:
Mark Isgrigg, Director of Sales
Ph: (502) 493-1299, Ext.202