FIAB RF Traveling Welders 1400 Series
Welding of textiles.APPLICATIONS INCLUDE:
- Tarps and tents
- Water and gas tanks
- Tensile architecture and membranes
- Output power available from 13kW to 26kW
- 27.12 MHz operating frequency
- 400V, Three (3) Phase; 50/60 Hz
- Beckhoff PLC and HMI
- Programmable Automatic Movement
- Energy Control for optimized automatic welding
- Anti-Flash Security System
- Oil cooled
- CE compliant
- The FIAB 1400 Lift ("1400L") model is the standard gantry machine designed for various large products that require straight welding with the ability to work from the front and behind the table. The gantry can be turned manually 180 degrees with no lateral movement.
- The FIAB 1400L S model features a large trough behind the table for material storage. The gantry can automatically rotate 360 degrees, along with lateral movement across the table. Options include side platforms for the operator to ride along with the machine.
- The FIAB 1400L XS model features a 360-degree rotation range, lateral movement, and with a smaller trough, and a slightly narrower footprint than the 1400L S model. Optional side troughs available.